Monday, August 27, 2012

Isaac

Alright, so because of Hurricane Isaac I haven't had a chance to post my review so it will probably be after he blows through unless I have some time tomorrow or even later tonight. Between our super busy weekend and not getting very good rest I am exhausted. I worked this morning and been trying to plan what we are doing for the hurricane, checking on family and friends' plans and dealing with some other personal stuff it's been a lot. I am about to go to bed, unless I can't sleep yet again, and will try and post in the morning. We have decided to join our new church and so far have been very welcomed into their family which makes us very happy. I am so glad for my family that we have found a wonderful church home for us and I feel this is the right path for us. If I don't post tomorrow I will definitely post on the other side of Isaac on how we fared. Until next time, Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment